Air Doctor is the Garland TX AC Repair contractor you can depend on. We are a family owned business and we have been serving our customers for almost 40 years. Our desire is to give the best customer service and efficient quality repairs you can count on.
Our Knowledge, honesty,and commitment to excellence is what has kept our customers satisfied, some who have been with us for over 30 years. David Press, the “Air Doctor” himself has been in every aspect of the Garland TX AC Repair business since the 70′s and has seen it all.
David will go out of his way to work with you any way he can to come up with solutions to your problems with your HVAC systems that will keep you and your budget confident and cool.
Air Condition Repair In Garland, TX
In addition to air conditioning replacement, Air Doctor also provides all of your air conditioning repair and maintenance jobs, with only the skill and reliability that a 30 year old AC Company can offer! Learn more about Air Conditioner Repair In Garland, TX
Garland, TX Air Conditioner Replacement
Whether you’re building a new home, or just upgrading to a new more energy efficient air conditioning system for your current home, we offer a wide variety of brands that match the capacity, price and efficiency rating that you’re looking for. Our complete systems include air conditioners, thermostats, heaters, filters, and accessories. Learn more about Garland, TX Air Conditioner Replacement.
Air Condition Installation in Garland, TX
Ask Air Doctor about energy efficient HVAC installation. One of our air conditioning specialists will assist you in choosing the unit that is right for YOU, based on our decades of experience. We work with all types, models and brands. Learn more about Air Conditioner Installation in Garland, TX.
Air Doctor provides all of your heating and air conditioning needs for Garland, TX AC Repair and the surrounding areas:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- Heater Repair
- Heater Replacement
- Air Conditioning Servicing and Heating Servicing of All Types
- HVAC Inspections and Maintenance
- Energy Efficient HVAC Products
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- All Brands, Types and Models
If your system has one or more of the following symptoms, it may be time to have your Air Conditioner serviced:
- Your Air Conditioner Runs Too Long
- Your Air Conditioner Runs All the Time
- Your Utility Bills Seem High
- The Indoor Humidity is Just As High or Higher than the Outdoor Humidity
- Some Rooms are Hot while Other Rooms are Cool
- Your House Never Seems to be Comfortably Cool Enough
- You’ve had Refrigerant Added More than Once in the Past 5 Years
- There is Too Little Air Flow from the Floor or Ceiling Registers
- Extremely Cold Air is Blowing from the Registers
- The Air Conditioner Keeps Shutting Off When the House is Hot.
- The Air Conditioner Has Not Been Serviced For More Than Two Years
If you said yes to any of these, visit us at Air Doctor Heating & Air Conditioning today! We’d be happy to help you with your air conditioning needs.